Sunday, July 20, 2008
Where is Jamin?
The other day I left Jamin to play in his room for a minute while I went and grabbed something. When I returned a minute later (literally) I couldn't find him. I panicked for a second until I heard him. He decided that playing under his bed would be a fun adventure. I thought it was so cute that I had to take a pic.
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
What a fun game...I want in! He is so dang cute! I cant believe how big he is getting, 9 months...where has the time gone?
Now you just need to train him to get IN the bed. he he he
Michelle, Kurt and I were glad you found us. It seems like the blogging world is the way to keep in touch!! Your little guy is so cute, and looks like lots of fun! Hope you guys are doing well. We can now keep in touch!! Take care!
You know, it's those every day Kodak moments that supply the perfect photo op. That's why having a camera close by is an absolute MUST. You guys are cute!
Post a Comment