CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Just for Fun

I have seen this on so many blogs today. It was fun remembering some great times with many of you, so I thought that I would also post it on my blog. I love you guys!
Here's how you play:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

Nate and Annika Phillips said...

I remember playing laser tag with you and our companions and the elders on our mission. I also remember just what a great comfort you were to me on mission. You rock!

The Prices!! . said...

Thanks for your memories. I had forgotten some of them until you mentioned them. I remember my first day in my new house and all of you guys came over and we played volley ball at your house. I was so excited that there were so many girls my age. When I think of how great it was growing up in the perfect neighborhood, it makes me wish I had the same for my kids. I also remember the surprise party you guys had for me in your basement. We had a lot of fun. What great friends we were. Even through all the "teenage girl emotions" and mess. :)

Jess & Jessica said...

I remember sitting in the hot tub for a very, very long time with you guys talking about everything. That was a really neat memory for me because I really felt like we got to know each other so much more. I also remember make overs at aunt Debbie's house. That was so much fun!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

well, i remember a lot since you are my sister. we have had some fun memories. the best ones i remember are watching movies in your HUGE green checkered blanket. and then you would make me go get you some icecream and if i didnt go get it for you you would chase me around the house haha. and another memory is coming to see you on your mission to africa! it was such a neat experience. i dont think i will ever forget it! you are the best sister ever shell! never forget that. i love u. =]

Zanny said...

I remember back when you had recently gotten married and we talked for about an hour in the primary room of the ward in Fruit Heights. There was a primary activity going on. Anyway, I can remember how sweet and positive you were about life, love, and marriage. I came away from that thinking you were the sweetest gitl ever - and still do!
Love,
Zanny

Zanny said...

Sorry about my typo! I meant girl, but I typed gitl! Oh geez, I keep doing that...