CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Lagoon

We had our annual Lagoon day. The kids always have so much fun! Last year I had my rattle snake rapids accident when the boats were all pushed together and I was pushed out (I was 6 months pregnant!) It was a little scary to be riding again, but I did it. We had such a wonderful day! Thanks mom and dad for all of the fun and memories!
This ghost-like picture was actually us on the Terror Ride at Lagoon! I know it is blurry, but it was so funny! The little blob between Kevin and I was our little Jamin. He went on his first ride and he loved it! It is a little creepy to have someone in the background. I just hope that it is an employee! Taylor was a bit scared, but he saw how brave Jamin was and they somehow made it through together :) The pic is so blurry because Ash took it with her cell phone while we were moving. It was fun though! Jamin also really enjoyed the train and all of the animals.

1 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Looks like you guys are keeping busy!! Stop having so much fun! Jk...Jamin is so dang cute!