I know that I mentioned this before, but if any of you have any advice at all on what to do when babies bite while nursing I would really appreciate it! This is not something that I was looking forward to for a good reason. I am just lucky that Jamin's teeth are still small. Please help!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sorry Michelle, I have no advice in the nursing dept!!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog!!! You and Kevin are the sweetest parents. Jamin is SO lucky!!!!! Love you guys, and hope your having an amazing summer.
I don't know if this will help but I read once that you should just tell them NO! in a very firm voice. It usually catches them off guard (shocks them) that they immediately. I had problems with Jessica and Alyssa but only a couple of times because I used this technique. But thanks for reminding me about this stage I had completely forgotten about this. Good luck!
I meant to say....they immediately stop. oops!
Luckily, Summer was never a biter, but I think a good idea would be that every time he bites, break the suction and gently tell him not to bite mommy. If he knows you'll break the suction every time, he'll probably stop doing it after a while. Good luck!
Post a Comment