We got these cheep pictures at the mall on a promotional sell. Jamin was pretty sick, but you would never guess it by looking at his handsome smile. The photographer only took about 3 pictures, but they turned out pretty well!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Family Picture
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
I love it! I think the b&w theme is pretty cool as well.
Looks good although Kevin's neck looks really skinny and what can we say about his smile.
What a great picture. So cute.
You guys are such a cute family! Great picture! I love your smiles.
What a great looking family!
This is a really nice looking family photo. You guys are very good looking. Little Jamin is one handsome baby!!!
Michelle ~ I love all of your updates!!!! Jamin's room is adorable!!!! It was so fun to see you guys at the breakfast, wish we could have chatted more!!!! Looks like you had an awesome 4th ~ aren't the holidays fun with kids ~ I love dressing them up and getting them out!!!! SO FUN!!!! Hope all is well!!
Kerrian
I loved looking at all your blog posts. It's nice to find out what's been happening with you and your family. What a doll you are!
aHello fellow secret Blogger...j/k...I just had no idea that you were into blogging. This is great. I can be a stalker. (hope you dont mind) Way cute pics. Jamin is getting so big. What is going on here?! Mindy
Beautiful family picture! and your baby is growing up so fast, and does has a very cut smile.
I love your hair cut!
What a cute happy family!!
Post a Comment