CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

9 months old


Jamin turned 9 months on the 16th! I don't really know why 9 months seems like a big day to me. Maybe it is because he has been out of my belly for about as long as he was in it. I think that having him out has definatly gone by much quicker then when I was pregnant. We sure love having him here! On the 17th we noticed that Jamin was getting his first tooth. One thing that I have observed about Jamin is that he is a thinker. While other kids his age are busy with the playing with toys, Jamin is busy observing them. He can crawl and stand on his own pretty well, but he just chooses not to. He would rather just sit and observe some new thing that we give him. Isn't it interesting how unique we all are??
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: