CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Crusing

There was this old truck at the breakfast. I am not sure if it still works, but I am sure at one time this thing used to drive around pretty well. It was so cute to see how much fun the boys had just turning the wheel and honking the horn. I have decided that kids don't need lots of expensive toys- anything can be fun as long as you allow the imagination to run wild. (I think this is good adivice for adults also. Many people don't take time to sit and listen to what they are thinking because there is always noise around in the form of music, TV, etc... I recommend taking some time to just take off your shoes, walk in the grass and just be YOU!) Now that you recieved my 2 cents for the day, I am going to go out and take my own advice- wish me luck!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Stacie said...

I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. It's Stacie, Jami gave me the address to your blog. I like checking it out and seeing how your family is. I love your family, I pray that everyone is doing ok.

I love your advise, I need to follow that myself. Sometimes it seems hard but I need to work harder on it.