CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Crib Time

Jamin loves his new ability to stand up all alone in his crib. The funny thing is that it doesn't last that long. I think that Jamin's legs get tired and he gets himself stuck. When mommy refuses to help him this is what happens....
Jamin falls down. It is not like he collapses or anything close to it- he just falls backward with his legs straight and all. He is my little daredevil. It is a good thing that he isn't that tall yet because I don't think that I would get the smile that always comes after the fear-for-my-life look.
This is the smile after Jamin realizes that everything is ok. Soon he will be repeating the process all over again. Kids are so fun!

1 comments:

Mom of 7 said...

I love this picture. Matthew is just figuring out that he can get himself up a little to. Such a great job on your blog. Looks like you had a good 4th too.

Kirsten