CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Birthday Boys


I am so happy that I took this picture. This is a picture of Jamin and Krew. These boys were born on the same day and in the same hospital, just 2 hours apart. Jamin was born first, but he acually looks like he is quite a bit younger then Krew. I am going to try to attempt to explain how these boys are related. My Grandpa Jenkins married my Nana. Nana's son is Steve Minor. Krew is Steve's youngest son- does that make sense? We were actually able to see each other in the hospital because when we called Nana to tell her that Jamin had arrived she told us about Krew- isn't that crazy??
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kristi said...

We love that name Krew. We wished we would have thought of it before we had Gavin, he would have been Krew. It would be Drew + Kristi. Isn't that funny.