I know that Jamin's room is a mess in this picture, but many of you have been asking what it looks like so here it is. I had my dad install the wood for my red wall- thanks dad! I painted it red and just added the details. It is not much but it is perfect for Jamin's room. His room has such high ceilings that I needed the deep red to make the room look more cozy. The bedding has African animals with the Noah's Ark theme.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Jamin's room
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Jamin's room looks great!! And I loved the picture of him eating his plums, he is so sweet! Did you guys have a good 4th of July? Hopefully we can see you sooner then later and meet your little Jamin. Hope you guys are doing great!!
I love teh african noah's ark bedding! I also want to do an african animal theme in my nursery...when the time comes. :-)
Post a Comment