Sunday, December 28, 2008
Update on Jami
Jami had it pretty rough. I had no idea of the sacrifice she willing made as she selflessly dontated a kidney to my dad. It brings me to tears when I see her! She never complained over the huge amount of pain that she has been in. It has been 6 days since the transplant and they are hoping that she will start to feel a little better each day. We think you are pretty amazing Jami! Thanks for your love and sacrifice for Dad and for each of us. We love you!
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Jami looks amazing. You would never guess she is in that much pain. What a wonderful woman she is. Please give her a hug from me. I am thinking of you all. And I am so glad that things went well for your dad.
Post a Comment