I know that this picture has been on my blog before, but I just keep thinking about how wonderful my family is. My best friends are really my parents and my sisters. For those of you who know me know that I would rather hang out with my parents and sisters then anyone else in the world. Kevin is my best friend, but he knows that I will always need my sisters. We drive clear out of our way just to talk or watch a movie with my parents. My sisters and I are always finding excuses to get together. I am so blessed to have each of them! I just wanted to let my sisters know how much they mean to me.
Jami- I tear up every time I think of the sacrifice you are making for Dad. You are my hero! You are the mother that manages to do everything, but makes it look so easy and natural. You have the most adorable kids who couldn't be more perfect. I will never understand how you do it all and manage to look like such a hot mamma everyday! I am a stronger person because you are in my life. Thank you for keeping me going each and every day. I know that I will never stop looking up to you. You are the rock of our family. We all have reasons to thank you!
Heather- I can't imagine what you are going through with your little family and the many problems Keegan has, but I have always admired your quiet strength. You try to solve every problem with love in your heart. You would give anything to anyone. You inspire me with how hard you work on being healthy. You are looking so sexy!
Holly- You have always brought laughter and love into our home. It is so incredible to see you as a mother now. You are so sweet with little Ty. I always knew you would be a great mom because you are so good with the other kids. I am so glad that you know the crazy side of me and love me anyway. I love your honesty- you always make me smile! You are so adorable!
Ash- I just can't say enough about my beautiful and talented little sis. You could never even come close to looking bad. She sings, dances, plays the piano and violin, etc..etc.. She is such a talented little monkey (she is my monkey because she used to hang all over me, and I loved it!)! I have always loved your hugs, your smiles and your adorable little laugh. What a fun opportunity it was to watch you grow. You are sure beautiful!
I honestly know that I could not have made it without my sisters. I love you guys!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Family
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You have such a neat family. I really enjoy being around you guys, you always make laugh. Your parents raised you well. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I Hope that this one is better for all of us. Hopeful they will get done all the test soon. You are such neat people!!
Well, they all echo sweet thoughts and words about you too. You are loved not only by your family, but everyone who knows you! That includes me :)
Post a Comment