I just have to take a moment to thank my family for making this season so special. It didn't really feel like Christmas came and went this year. Kevin and I didn't really do much as far as presents went this year. It was just so easy to focus on Christ as we thought about the wonderful gift that Jami gave Dad and the rest of the family this year. With all of the prayers and opportunities to serve, we have been blessed with the Spirt of Christmas. I just have to thank Jami and Dad for being so positive and for pulling our family through some crazy moments. It is you we have to thank for touching our hearts and allowing us to focus on what is really important this season. How deeply greatful I am for the gospel. How greatful I am for eternal families and for the opportunity that I have to be with my family forever. I am also greatful for my wonderful Kevin. Wherever I go people are always noticing how willing he is to serve and to give freely. You are the most generous and wonderful husband. How lucky I am to have you forever! I think there is no greater love that a couple can have, or greater gift that can be given, then wanting to be sealed for all eternity together. I love you all! Merry Christmas!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Michelle, I was exited to see your updates on Jami and your Dad!!! Glad all went good!!! Jami is an amazing person ~ that is fun that you got to have a couple of her kids!!! Hope all is well!!
Michelle - I just read your updates on your dad and Jami. Please tell them hi for me!! I've been thinking about them both a lot this past week. John's brother was on the verge of needing a kidney transplant and may need one in the future. It's scary! So glad things seem to be going well. Your family is awesome - but I'm sure you know that!!
I was just reading your up dates Michelle on your dad's and jimi, man! you are so great and a very lovely dedicate person!
Our Havenly Father loves you deeplly and all will be well with the ones you love.
We wish you the best during this dificult time.
we love you!
How amazing... you guys really know the true meaning of Christmas!
Thanks for reminding us Michelle, I'm glad that your dad will be able to spend many more future Christmases with you and your family. We love you!
Michelle, My Dad had a kidney transplant 2 years ago (my bro donated). It has totally changed my brothers life - for the good. My Dad is doing amazingly well and is so much happier and healthier. I hope your Dad starts feeling better soon and give your sister a big hug.
I was very touched by your latest blog and the reminder it is for us to all remember the true meaning of Christmas. Your sister gave a priceless gift to your dad. It is my hope that everyone is off to a speedy recovery!. How nice it was for you to take your sisters' kids for Christmas. We miss you guys
Wow! Inspirational! I am happy for you guys tho. I really missed you the other day. Call me soon!
Hey Michelle, I just got caught up on your blog/life. I am happy to hear your dad is doing better. I hope Jami recovers quickly also. I loved the post about the vikings and princesses. That is so fun and creative. You look so great in your pictures. Love you
Fun to see your great Christmas. We pray for your family and that your dad and Jami have a speedy and full recovery.
Post a Comment