Oh, I loved all your latest posts! How creative to have a PJ party. I'm so glad you guys are doing well. Let's get together soon! What are you guys up for?
You guys are so cute in your pajamas!! Thanks for the christmas card!!! You guys are so sweet to remember your cousins here in albuquerque. Congrats on the new nephew!! He is SO cute!!! We love you and miss you guys!!!!!
Kevin and Michelle met in 2004 at Michelle's last companion's homecommming. Kevin was a friend of an Elder that Michelle served with in South Africa. We were married on October 8, 2004. Jamin joined our little family on October 16, 2007. We have loved the new adventure of being parents. Kevin graduated in business marketing in December of 2007. Michelle has the wonderful opportunity of staying home with little Jamin. She finished her Master Herbalist course in August 2009. Tayton joined our family in November. What a wonderful, happy life we live!
6 comments:
So what about the people who sleep in their underwear.....
I am so sad we missed it! I heard it was a blast though! Jamin is cute as ever!
It was so fun seeing you guys!! Your little boy is a doll! I'm so glad that we can at least keep up with our blogs! :)
Oh, I loved all your latest posts! How creative to have a PJ party. I'm so glad you guys are doing well. Let's get together soon! What are you guys up for?
You guys are so cute in your pajamas!! Thanks for the christmas card!!! You guys are so sweet to remember your cousins here in albuquerque. Congrats on the new nephew!! He is SO cute!!! We love you and miss you guys!!!!!
Whos the PJ elf in the middle?
Post a Comment