The transplant finally has a date! My Dad and Jami will be having the surgery on the 23rd of December. It is good to finally have a date, but the sad thing is that they will both be in the hospital for Christmas. I like what Jami told her kids about being in the hospital on Christmas Day. She said that Christmas is about giving and what better way to give then to sacrifice for Grandpa by giving her kidney- even if it is during Christmas. Her kids are so good about it! They are more then willing to put off opening presents. I am excited to have Jami's kids for a while while she is in the hospital and recovering. What a special reason to remember Christ during this season. We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! We love you!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
that such good news!! We will keep everyone in our prayers! Please keep everyone updated on how everything goes!
Tomorrow! We're just home from the wedding and I'm browsing blogs...I'm glad I read yours! Please keep us posted! Y'all will be in our prayers!
Post a Comment