CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Our Big News


I am sure that many of you have already heard our big news, but we are making it officially known that Jamin is going to be a big brother! Jamin loved sporting his new t-shirt around to tell everyone the news that his mommy has a baby in her belly. The baby should arrive in November.

14 comments:

Jess & Jessica said...

That is so EXCITING!!!! I am so happy for you guys and I hope that this is a great fun time for your family. Love you

Stephanie Salmon said...

Michelle, that is so awesome!!! Congrats! Can't wait to find out what it is. My sweet girl is going to come out and meet us tomorrow, a week past her due date. I guess she wanted to let me be pregnant as long as possible since I tried so hard to get that way. :) It's been great.

Emily said...

Congrats! That's so exciting.

Kara said...

How exciting!! Congrats!! We are so excited for you! At least you won't be too big getting through these summer months! Congrats again!! Our little ones won't be too far apart!

Natalie and Ryan said...

No wonder you said you were sick on Facebook. I was going to ask, but didn't know if it was appropriate. That's awesome! Hope you feel better soon.

Elizabeth Reid said...

Awesome! Congratulations! Jamin will bee a great big brother. My guess is it is a girl.

Now, I keep hoping someone I know who is pregnant will try this because I am SO CURIOUS about how accurate it is:
http://www.intelligender.com/intelligender-gender-prediction-test.html

Have you heard of it before?

I actually got my cousin to try it. She took the test and then told me they were keeping the gender a surprise from everyone. ARGH!! And then told me she would let me know if it matched up with her ultrasound.

Try it. For me. Please? :)

Chad and Annie said...

congratulations you guys! we are so happy for you and Jamin's shirt is adorable!

Dave and Holly said...

Congratulations!

wilbergrivkah said...

Cute Idea! How are you feeling?

Tyanna said...

We are SO excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling good & the pregnancy is going smoothly.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Did you make the shirt? It's the cutest one I've seen!
We're very happy for you!

Brent and Jenny Colvin said...

Woohoo, congrats!

Kara said...

Michelle,
Again we are so excited for you! I saw that you had asked about those car seat covers. They are super easy! I just googled it and found some different blogs that had instructions on how to makes them. I don't remember where i found the one I did, but there are lots. If you have any questions give me a call and I can help you out! When do you find out what you are having!?

Jami Biorge said...

This picture looks alot better than the one you sent me:)