CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Boy or Girl??

This is in response to many of your inquiries about when we find out the sex of the baby... That has been a problem for us! We both think that it would be fun not to find out what we are having! On the other hand, I also want to be prepared for a boy or girl. My Mom would like to make something for the baby before it is born. I have a friend that told me about a test that I can take that tests your urine to find out the sex of the baby. We just don't know what to do!!!! What do you think?

7 comments:

Natalie and Ryan said...

It's up to you Michelle. Do what you and Kevin want to do and not what everyone else wants. I personally like knowing so I can be prepared, but I know people who have waited. Good luck deciding.

Devin and Becky said...

oh do it!! ha ha just kidding. I couldn't wait to find out. but if you can I can see the fun. even if you aren't prepared look Adrian and Marc made it when the got a surprise!!!

Stephanie Salmon said...

I am totally all for finding out the gender while you're still pregnant. It doesnt ruin any surprises, just means you get one surprise now and then lots of surprises the day the baby is born (does it have hair, who does it look like, how big is it, etc.) Of course that's just my opinion and you can do whatever you want. :) Seems to me that when people wait the surprise of what gender the baby is just gets mixed in with everything else and isn't that cool.

Emily said...

I'm with Stephanie. I don't feel like it ruins anything either, you just get to be surprised earlier, and you get the be prepared, which is my favorite part. But, I am not against people waiting if they want. So, do what you want. :)

Elizabeth Reid said...

You should find out because I want to know. How's that for a good reason? he he he.

Jami Biorge said...

I did both and loved both. Good luck.

Brian & Kerrian said...

CONGRATS guys!!!!! SO happy for you!!!