CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our state room

We were able to go on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera on March 5. We went with Ken and Connie, Kyle and Kenna , and Larry and Lilly Harrington. We had so much fun! I hated leaving Jamin, but I was excited to spend time with Kevin. It was like a second honeymoon. It was so memorable! I am so greatful to Ken and Connie for allowing us to go with them. We love you!



3 comments:

Jami Biorge said...

Wow lots of pics. I love the one of Kevin on the rocks. he he

Nicole, Paul, Ike and Aubs said...

Love all the pics and stories from the cruise. I especially love the pic of Kevin in the air at the beach. Miss you guys.

Kristi Lou said...

Congrats!!!!! That is so exciting!!!