CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh Kevin

This rock was going to be the perfect place for a picture. We loved how the wave crashed against the rock and created this beautiful splash. Just before I got this great picture of Kevin with the splash behind him, this happened..... I saw the splash coming so I told Kevin to run to the "perfect" place. As he was runing on the rock he slipped on the moss. During the awesome crash moment I just happened to click my camera for this perfect moment caught on camera. I have to laugh as I see his legs and arms in the air. Nothing makes me quite as giddy as watching moments of stupidity that are Oh so funny! (I am just glad that he was not too hurt!) Thanks for the laughs Kev!



0 comments: