Everyone called us or asked us if we were honeymooners! I LOVED it! I felt like a honeymooner with having Kevin all to myself again. Our tour guide loved to be our photographer. He would take our camera and say, "I want the honeymooners to kiss", so we would kiss for our picture. As we waited for him to take the picture he always found something wrong with the camera. He would take as long as possible and find many distractions so that he could keep us kissing as long as possible. Everyone had a good laugh over the things he would do. Hey, Kevin and I didn't mind! This was a beautiful resort on Cabo. They have to make the pools spectacular because you are not allowed to swim in the ocean.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
The Romance
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You are so lucky! YOu always get to go on neato vacations! I love the romance stuff too!
Post a Comment