CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Virgina City, NV

We were able to ride the train around Virginia City. It is an old mining town just outside of Carson City. I enjoyed looking at all of the old homes and buildings more then I cared about the mining. It was a fun day!

We had some robbers on our train! They put on a fun show for us. Jamin really loved to hear the guns shooting. He is my brave little soldier!

Are you jealous of my tough man or what!


We were allowed to get a picture in the engine. It was sure hot in there, but it was a good memory! We started our train ride with a modern engine while this old steam engine was in the shop. On the way back we were able to change engines. That was fun to watch!



I think it was nap time!




0 comments: