CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kevin's work party

Brandon took all of the Mongolians and his crew of guys out boating. Most of the Mongolians didn't know how to swim, but they got out on the tube anyway. It was such a fun day! Thanks Brandon and Jami! Taylor is the toughest kid I know! He would go out with all of the guys and get slammed by them after a huge crash, then climb back on and do it again! I love that kid!

This was Jamin's first time out on the tube. He is such a fan of the water and speed, so it was a good combination- I just wish it wasn't so close to nap time!

I bet you are wondering if Jamin ever smiles when he is having fun- the answer is YES! (I just can't seem to capture it!)


This was the whole crew (except me of course- "photographer") out on the boat that day. It was a party indeed!



0 comments: