CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lake Tahoe Swim day

Kevin was such a good rock-skipper. Can you see how clear the lake is?? It was so beautiful!

Jarett and Kevin went snorkling in the clear waters of Lake Tahoe. It was pretty cold, but they braved the temp and ended up having a lot of fun. I just wish that I didn't have a sinus infection so that I could have joined them!

This was Jamin's version of skipping rocks. He watched his Dad doing it and thought that he would try. Somehow, I don't know if this rock was going to get very far!


This was the Gilbert Family clan that joined us on the trip. My mom was also able to come. We had so much fun! Jarett was able to go with his family. We were only with Jeremy and Chrissy for a few hours during their reception.



Our little family on the shores of Lake Tahoe. Jamin was so brave! He just jumped into that cold water and played and played. He sure is a water baby!




2 comments:

Zanny said...

You're right! The lake is so clear and gorgeous. You guys have been having so much fun lately! Yes, I LOVE the idea of getting together soon. Let's do it!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Wow Michelle, what great posts! It looks like you had an amazing trip. I've never been to Lake Tahoe but now I want to go!!! My sister-in-law was also at the Shakespearean Festival. Girl's Camp was awesome, we missed you there!