CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 4, 2009

After our traditional family breakfast with the Jenkins Family (I forgot my camera :() We had a BBQ and then went boating. Here is Kevin showing off his little belly! HaHa babe- your HOT! Laura Ashley always makes us laugh. She is pretty smooth with some of her moves!

Dad and mom made us laugh as they bounced and screamed in the tube! I was impressed that they were even able to get on. Who says they are getting old??


Mom was just a little crazy as she rode with Taylor. She couldn't quite seem to stand up long enough for me to get a pic. Crazy, Crazy!





2 comments:

Zanny said...

Oh my gosh! How much fun you all had! I laughed at the picture of your parents! They're so cute, aren't they? As are YOU!

Traughber's said...

Ha ha I love your pictures! They look much closer than mine!