This is Jamin in our condo. He sure loves my green smoothies. Kevin took this picture with his green smoothie mustache. Too cute!

Connie treated us to a night at the Shakespearian Festival. We watched the play "Much Ado About Nothing". I enjoyed the comedy. Jamin was able to join us. We were outside on the shore of Lake Tahoe. It was a beautiful setting! Kevin had to play with Jamin during the first half, but then the little angel fell asleep in my arms. It is sometimes hard to concentrate with all of his energy, but I sure love having Jamin with us!

Kevin and Grandpa Ken with all of the grandkids outside of our condo in Stateline, NV.

This was the playground that they had for kids at the condo. It wasn't much, but Jamin sure enjoyed it!
1 comments:
I love the green smoothie look on Jamin! I've never been to Lake Tahoe--jealous!
Post a Comment