Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Perfect picture
I absolutly love these pictures of Jamin! My favorite is the one of Jamin in the lower right hand corner- isn't it just perfect? I think I have the most adorable little boy! Jamin looks like he is sitting on his own but Kevin actually had his hand on Jamin's back (we are just good photographers!)
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
how freaking cute Michelle. He has gotten chubby I love it. We need to get together too much time has flown by. It looks like you had a good time.
He is cute, Michelle! Jamin looks like a little explorer in these pictures.
And that is so funny about Kevin actually having his hand on Jamin's back. I looked closer to see if you just photoshoped Kevin out? Nope...I see his forehead in one of the pictures, but I never would have noticed it before. How funny!
Post a Comment