CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I just wanted to "publicly" tell Kevin what a wonderful father I think he is. Having Jamin in our home has brought out even more admirable qualities in Kevin. There is no better father out there for our little Jamin. Kevin has literally saved my life when it comes to Jamin. Kevin rocks Jamin to sleep. He is the one who get's up at night to bring Jamin to me and to put in back in bed. Kevin takes Jamin when he get's home from working 12 hour days doing landscaping (which is very physically demanding labor I might add). Kevin will be up with Jamin at night so that I can sleep. Jamin also giggles so much for his daddy- I love to see the two of them together. Jamin is going to be just like his dad!
Thank you Kevin for the wonderful husband, father and friend that you are to us. I love you more then I can begin to describe. Thank you for your many sacrifices, your endless love, and the joy that you have brought into our lives. I love you always and forever!

1 comments:

Jess & Jessica said...

Kevin is such a cuttie. Him and Jamin look like they are going to be best pals. I am glad to hear that Kevin is a good daddy and a great husband. You guys are all looking great!!!!! We love you!!!!