It has been a while since I gave you an update on our family. I am going to give you a condenced version, but I am hoping that it will answer many of your questions.
Kevin is currently working with my brother-in-law doing landscaping. He enjoys it, but he is looking for a job where he can use his degree. He is interviewing with a few companies, but nothing great has come up. He is thinking that if he doesn't get any good job offerers in Utah County that he would like to find a job out of the state or maybe even Spain (yes, the country). I am not a huge fan of moving away from my family, but I am always up for an adventure.
I am currently studying to become a master herbalist. This has kept me busy, but it has already helped out my family in many ways. I can feel the benefits of living a healthier lifestyle, and I am looking forward to the benefits that it will have for my little Jamin. I am willing to do almost anything so that my Jamin can have the healthiest life ahead of him (that even includes drinking 3 glasses of cayenne pepper water each day! Yes, it burns, but it's all in the name of health right??) I spend a lot of my time gardening and cleaning, but most of my time is spent playing with my sweet Jamin. Most of you know that I used to be a clean freak. I now feel that it is so much more important to dance, sing and play with Jamin then it is to have dust-free moldings. I still do not believe in clutter and messes, but my home is far from spotless and that is OK!
Our family also got seven peaks passes this year. Jamin LOVES water! It is so much more fun to go to a place like seven peaks when you have kids!
Jamin is growing and growing! He likes to do many things backwards. He enjoys crawling backwards (on his back), he scootes around on his belly by pushing himself backwards. He also said "mama" before he said "dada". I think that Jamin just likes to think and do things outside of the box. Jamin loves playing peek-a-boo and will go on and on if we let him. Jamin still loves to have his daddy rock him to sleep (I love that Kevin is still willing to do this!) I have the best husband! Jamin still get's up a few times each night. Kevin is the one who get's up and brings Jamin to me and puts him back in his bed. If Jamin is fussy then Kevin will rock him to sleep. I don't know of anyone who is more giving and willing to serve then my Kevin- thank you so much sweetheart!
My father is still going and going. He is a walking miracle! He even went on the trek last week as a medic. He never ceases to impress us!
My mom is still suffering very badly from her nerve problem. She gets severe headaches. We are still praying for a cure.
Other then that our family is just trying to enjoy each and every day. We are very blessed and happy.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Life Update
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That was fun to read. WOW Spain!!!! That would be an awesome experience!!! I know it is sad to leave family though!!!! That is funny that Jamin is doing everything "backwords" as you say. They just all have their own way :) what a sweetie!!! Tell your Mom and Dad they are in our prayers!!!! They are so great!!!
Love you guys,
Kerrian
Sooooo, if you move to Spain.....I can come visit!?!
I didn't know your mom had nerve problems, she's such a trooper.
It doesn't surprise me at all about your dad going on trek--that's funny.
Post a Comment