CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our vacation

We decided to take a "mini" vacation with my parents and Laura Ashley. We went to St. George to attend my cousin's wedding. We had a very nice hotel! We were able to visit Michelle's family. Kevin went to my grandparents home for the first time ever! This was also Jamin's first vacation. Jamin did very well in the car. I can't say that he enjoyed sitting in his car seat that long, and he didn't want to nap because of all of the crazy things going on in the car, but he did so well considering how long it was. My little boy is just so cute!
This is a picture of us sitting by the pool before we went to church. Kevin invented a new way to soak his feet and "lounge" at the same time- he is just a little crazy, but we love him anyway!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

This is such a great picture! I love Kevin's idea of lounging, Jamin has a great smile, and Michelle...well, let me just say you look hot! I love your dress and shades.