CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another Haircut


I decided to cut my hair again (this is just not like me!). My hair is just starting to grow back from losing so much of it after having Jamin. I thought that I might as well try something new for summer. I was able to get my hair cut while Kenna was getting her hair styled. It made for a fun outing together!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Okay, last time was ironic this time, a little scary. I just got mine cut into an angle at the end of May!

Jess & Jessica said...

Michelle You look beautiful!! YOu look really good in your figure too!!! And I love the hair!!! I hope that your moms headaches get better. My mom suffers from bad headaches too so I hope they find a cure for your mom. Good luck with your adventure you might be getting into going to spain. I hope that everything is perfect for you guys. Good luck and we love you guys so much!!!!!!!

Gibbons Family said...

I love the hair cut it is so cute! And Jamin is so big! I love it!