Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Their having a baby!
My little sister Holly just told us the wonderful news that her and her husband Willie are going to have a baby!!! Holly is due sometime in January. She has been pretty sick so she decided to tell us early so that she won't have to keep making excuses for not going places with us. We are so excited for you guys! We love you!
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 7:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Congrats to you guys!! That is really exciting news!! Michelle, Jamin is so cute. I kind-of like the bonnet... He he.. So far I have heard good things about the sign language stuff. I think as long as you say the words in english and don't use sign language for everything they'll probably be just fine. My instructors kids have done well with it and one of my friends kid. He can tell her what he wants without screaming for it which is nice and he is only one. Well I love you keep up the good work!!!!!!
Good news! Tell them congrats!!
That is so exiting for them!! Tell them congrats from us!!! Jamin is getting so big!!! I love all your pics!! ~Kerrian
Post a Comment