Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Crawling dilema
Now that Jamin is "crawling" backwards, rolling and scooting on his belly, our house has become a fun obstacle course for him. I was working on the lap top while Jamin was on the rug by my feet. It wasn't a minute later that I looked down and found Jamin "stuck" under his swing. It is so fun having Jamin on the move, but it is a little dangerous at the same time!
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yeah! What an exciting stage! I love that Addy is on the move. Life gets more exciting. Jamin is such a beautiful baby. He looks so happy!!
Love ya
Hi Michelle-
These little videos are so funny. Jamin is so cute. We had so much fun with you guys last weekend, lets do it again soon. Here is the link to our blog (I have no idea why its so long and complicated)...http://web.mac.com/kris_typ/K%26T/Blog/Blog.html
Hope you guys have a fun Memorial Weekend!
What fun posts Michelle!!! Isn't it fun watching them grow and all of their "new phases." Poor Brooklyn is always getting "owies" being on the move so much. I am pretty sure she would rather be running that crawling around. Enjoy these precious days :)
Post a Comment