CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Jamin and I LOVE our walks! Jamin likes to wear his little hat on our walks- isn't he cute?? Because of Jamin's fair skin we have to put on the sunscreen and the cute little hat. We walk with our friends Nicole and Isaac. Isaac and Jamin are only 2 weeks apart so it is a lot of fun to walk with them! If I am having a difficult time putting Jamin down for a nap or if he just isn't feeling good then we go on a walk. Walking has saved me many times! We walk by the Provo River. It is so beautiful and peaceful there. The good weather we are having also makes me want to get out and breathe some fresh air- yeah for Spring!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Elizabeth Reid said...

I love that hat. And I'm very impressed that Jamin keeps it on. What a good little guy.