CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Silly Boy


I recieved this bonnet as a baby shower gift. Kevin laughed when he saw it. The bonnet looks even more rediculous on!! It was sweet that someone put so much time and effort into making this sweet gift for us. Maybe it will look better on a girl?? The picture with Jamin and Brooklyn was taken after Brooklyn's dance recital. She was a little surfer girl. She did an amazing job! Way to go Brooklyn!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Devin and Becky said...

what in the heck was someone thinking huh. that is hilarious. I got a purple blanket too that I thought oooh I can use that when I pop out a little girl maybe lol.. anyways i love checking your blog cause we don't get to see each other much!

Cristina Wilberg said...

You defetnelly want to keep that little cute hat for your future little girl...
Your baby is so adorable!
Congratulations again! You guys did a good job!

Kristi said...

I agree, it would be better on a girl but he does look really cute!!!