Wednesday, May 21, 2008
My Poor Baby
I know I am a little late, but I wanted to share with you some of my thoughts about Mother's Day. I especially wanted to comment on my mother. She is a wonderful, elegant and caring woman. She is the most talented woman that I have ever met. She has so many wonderful qualities, but at the same time she makes us all laugh. In this video I really felt sorry for my little Jamin! Isn't it crazy that everyone just wants to feed babies? I don't understand it, but I am constantly fighting of bad food from people with a need to feed my baby. At least my mom was "just" giving Jamin water. I wanted to share some video's that were recently recorded. In these videos I honestly wondered how I survived childhood?!? We love you mom- thanks for all of the laughs, the huge sacrifices and all of your love.
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I also love how people act like you're crazy if you don't want your baby to eat a popsicle or something! We went through that SO much with Carson, so I feel your pain!
Post a Comment