CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Tayton Joseph Gilbert

Many people have asked us about Tayton's name. I just thought of it one day! I liked the name Tate, but I didn't like it enough to name my baby just Tate. I liked Tayton better. We use the name Tayt as a nickname though- not Tay.
Joseph was picked by Kevin. It comes from his Grandpa Jo (Joseph), but he also liked it because of Joseph Smith and all of the book of Mormon and Bible Joseph's.
I hope that answer's your questions.

2 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Congratulations Michelle, he is adorable! I, for one, will use modern medicine anytime I am asked to push a watermellon sized object out of my body, but good for you on doing it natural!! You are amazing. Jamin totally has so much more hair than the last pictures I've seen of him. Miss you guys. You have a gorgeous family.

Cristina Wilberg & Angela Cloward said...

Congratulations!!!!! he is beautiful Michele.