CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 6, 2010

First Family Picture

This picture was taken about an hour after Tayton was born. You can see that I am still in bed. I was feeling terrible, but I was on cloud 9 as I saw the excitement of Jamin meeting Tayton. I would feel pain, and then I would look at my boys and feel a joy that would take any and all pain away. It was a good day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Angela said...

Seriously you look fantabulous!!! I am so impressed! The story seems just fine. That fear that came at pushing time we all get! No worries - we will work on that. I am so sorry about the tear. That always is a tricky time. You did great, really.

We'll talk more. Have a great holiday! I love all the pictures! Are you the photographer or is it your honey?!