Monday, December 6, 2010
Family Visitors
I was so lucky to have my family come and meet Tayton the day that he was born. It was on a Sunday, but there was a big snow storm in Salt Lake. Of course Huntington didn't get any snow, but it was brave of my family to come down. I wish I got photo's of all of my visitors, but we were a little distracted. I was sad that Heather couldn't make it. Jami and Brandon had gone on a cruise a few days before, so they couldn't be here. I was especially sad that my Dad didn't make it. He had been excited to come down for a week. He was starting a new job that required him to leave out of town on Sunday morning. I told him that as soon as his flight left that Tayton would be born. That turned into a prophecy- one that I didn't like! My dad was in the hospital when Jamin was born, so I was really hoping to have him here for Tayton. I guess we don't always get what we want :(
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment