CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Still Here

I have not had access to the internet much over the last few months, but I hoping that we got things all fixed. I will post some pics soon, but for now I just wanted to give you all a quick update.
I am 34 weeks pregnant now. The baby is doing great. I LOVE having a midwife that comes to our home for all of my check-up's. Jamin loves to have everything done to him that is done to me (I don't think a doctor would do that!). We took a test (more on that later) to find out the sex of the baby. We think boy, but it will still be a suprise.
Jamin turns 3 on the 16th. He is so excited for his baby "Gus" to come (we call the belly Gus because we used to tease that the name Gus Gilbert was so terrible that it just stuck!).
We have had such a fun and adventurous summer. Kevin and I just celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary this weekend in Park City. It was so nice to get away before the baby comes. I will post more details soon.

1 comments:

Jess & Jessica said...

Congratulations Michelle!! We are glad to hear all is well. Good luck! The baby will be here soon and life will get even better. :) Have a great week.

Love,
The Pickett's