CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Boy or Girl??

(This one is for you Liz!). Because Kevin and I have a at-home-midwife, we did not get an ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. My friend Liz recommended that I try the intelligender test. We did this test on the 24th of July with all of my family at my parents house. You are supposed to look at the liquid and compare it to the color for boy or girl. It looked pretty green to me, so we are thinking that this baby is going to be a boy. I guess we will have to wait and see how accurate this test is!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Elizabeth Reid said...

Yay! Someone took the test for me! Thanks Michelle! By the way, my cousin took this same test several months ago. It also told her she was having a boy. Then, when she did get an ultrasound it confirmed that it WAS a boy! I'm excited for Little 'Gus' to make his arrival soon!