CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our little family

It was an adventure to get to some of these places with my heels on, but I am greatful I did it because it made for a great background. How lucky I am to have the 2 cutest boys to pose with me!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jess & Jessica said...

I love your new family photos! Jamin sure has one cute smile. Happy early birthday to Jamin. We love you guys and miss you.

Natalie and Ryan said...

Where did you take those cute pictures. You always have the cutest clothes in your pictures. Where do you shop? I love your brown shirt. Who is your photographer? I guess you could email me the answers.

Zanny said...

Look how cool the water looks! So shimmery, sparkly, and icy! You guys all look hot! These turned out GREAT!

Elizabeth Reid said...

I love these pics! I love your shoes too, :)

Kara said...

They are so cute!! I love pictures that aren't always perfect. You guys are such a cute family! It was fun talking with you at the wedding. We will see you guys sometime around Christmas.

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

Michelle. That water looks like it is running fast and rough. I am not sure I would have made the climb with high heels. You captrued a beautiful moment with your family.

love Aunt Mary

Tyanna said...

These pictures are so cute--what a good looking family! Why don't we get together when you guys get home from your trip. That way we can hear all about it. Have fun and be safe!

Jami Biorge said...

I am glad you captured some you like. Hopefully we will get ours done soon.