CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Peach Days

We have a tradition of going to Peach Days in Brigham City. We always watch the parade and eat at Maddox- yum! We had such a fun time. Poor Jamin got a bit of a fever though, so we didn't do all of the activities that we usually do. The good thing was that Jamin was only sick for less then 24 hours! We got him some herbs and my Dad and Kevin gave him a sweet blessing. By morning he was back to his usual self. What a blessing!

Jamin loved his hat! My mom was selling these hats to those at the parade. The strings light up and everything! Jamin sure looked HOT!

6 comments:

Zanny said...

Oh! We were up there for the parade too! Wasn't it fun? Too bad we didn't see you. I'm so glad you guys had fun and that's a cool story about Jamin feeling better after herbs and a blessing. Dynamic duo, those two!

Kara said...

Looks like fun!! I hope Jamin is doing better. I hate when they get sick. YOu guys looks so cute!!

wilbergrivkah said...

I love Peach days! Being from Layton and having family in Brig. I know that area well! Hope that you had fun and sorry I called you back so late the other day!

Tyanna said...

What a fun time! I love Jamin's hat--he is such a handsome little dude. We would love to get together and carve pumpkins, maybe we can go on a late afternoon walk up by Bridal Veil Falls and then eat dinner, and carve pumpkins afterward. It would be a great fall activity.

Mary Wenner said...

Michelle, You have the cutest family. I have always wanted to go to Peach DAys. I will have to make that a priority for sure. It looks like fun!

Sure love yo guys

Aunt Mary

jenkins family said...

I didn't have your blog before, so thanks for giving it to me; it will be fun to keep in touch through this! It was good to visit at the wedding, hope you guys are doing good!