We have started the potty training!! Jamin loves his new underware, but he is still not great at going in the potty. The reason that I started potty training so soon is because it is either potty training, or having Jamin run around the house naked and going potty wherever he wants! I think I will take the potty training! What a poser! I love it!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Potty Training
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Good luck! I hated potty training Kylie. Hate to be a downer - sorry! I'm hoping Annika will be a whole lot easier!!
Potty training...All I have to say is...it does end. I was constantly thinking to myself... 'there are no 30 year old men out in the world choosing to wear diapers. Some day Tyler will get this.' Behold he did...Good LUCK!
Hey! Potty training! We just got done training Summer, so if you have ANY questions, I'd love to help if I could! I'm sure you're doing fabulously, though.
Good luck..I will need some pointers before I know it.
Post a Comment