CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Health Blog

Some of you know that I started up my own business a few weeks ago. We decided to name our business "Insight to Health". My new blog site is insighttohealth.blogspot.com. We came up with this name because it describes a little bit of my iridology and my Master Herbalist backgrounds. What do you think of the new name?
Since starting my business, I have been reading eyes and offering lots of advice on health. I have been to the Provo and Thanksgiving Point farmer's markets. I have been in the Spanish Fork wellness fair. I have been on a local TV station, and have done 2 interviews and an eye reading for the BYU newspaper! I have met many wonderful people as my clientel begins to grow. I have been able to work with people who are trying to lose weight, to infertility, to cancer. What a miracle it is to watch miracles happen!! Thanks to all of you who have been supporting me! I still need iridology practice if you are interested!
I have also purchased an iris microscope/camera to help me to read eyes better. When I am able to use this camera, I can see so much detail (144 different points of health) that I am able to write a 30-40 page report on a person's physical and emotional health!
I have come a long way from just learning this information for my family. I am also working with two other Master Herbalists in creating a seperate business. We are going to start teaching classes all over Utah. If you are interested in us coming to your area, just let me know! I have had so much fun in working with each of you. I love you all! Thanks again for your belief and AMAZING support!

4 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Oh my goodness you have been BUSY!!! Congrats and good luck.

Elizabeth Reid said...

Awesome! How much does an eye reading cost?

Godin Family said...

Congratulations!! It sounds awesome.

Kara said...

That is awesome that you are going to be doing that. I'm so excited for you!!

Also I slacked on getting your address from Lynette, so I thought I would leave you a comment and let you know you are invited to my Scentsy open house on Wednesday night from 6:30-8:30. I just started selling it, so i'm doing a kick off party!! You can check it out on my blog! I would love to see you if you can come!!!