CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

GQ boy

I think he knows just how cute is!

What a cute little man

We celebrated Jamin's birthday at Pirate Island- thus the pirate pics. He is the most adorable pirate that I have ever met!



My sweet birthday boy. These were the last pics that we took. It was just before Jamin's nap time, so we had to bribe him. This lollipop worked like magic! We got our last few shots- yeah! I am not a fan of candy, but I praised the lollipop at that moment!


3 comments:

Kara said...

So cute!!!! I love the first one with the hat! He is totally rockin that look!! Happy Birthday Jamin!!

Elizabeth Reid said...

I love all the pictures! He does have Kevin's smiled--I think that is awesome.

Kellie said...

Those pictures are so cute, I love them! And it looks like his little party was fun too!