This is not the best picture of our home, but I am so sad to be leaving it behind. Yes, we are moving our little family back to Huntington. We are so excited to be getting new experiences in our lives, but we are also sad to be leaving behind the cutest home, amazing friends, and most especially, not living a few minutes away from my sisters. I cry just thinking about how far away I am going to be from my sisters! The good thing is that we still have to travel to Provo to do any real shopping, so I can still see them- yeah!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
We are moving!
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Call me soon! I love how close you are to your sistas!! I think there is something special in the bond of sisterhood. Thank goodness Im having that play out so prevelently in my life!
Post a Comment