Jamin and Kevin are taking a nap... that gives me a moment to blog about how much I love them! I have the two most wonderful boys any lady could ask for! I am so blessed to have Jamin tell me all the time now that he loves me. He always puts his arms around my neck and holds me super tight, then he puts his hands on my cheeks and gives me lots and lots of kisses. It just makes me melt!
Kevin is so supportive and happy! We have spent our last few weeks in Huntington to prepare our new home to be move-in-ready. It has been very stressful and busy, but he has been so supportive and loving through all of it. How exciting it is to wake-up every morning knowing that I couldn't be happier because I have the two most wonderful boys by my side. I love you both! Happy Valentines to my Sweetheart and little sunshine!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Valentines Day!
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Awwww, I loved reading that. But wait, you are moving to Huntington!?! Pictures are in order!
Your moving?.? Crazy and exciting. You need to post some pictures so we can see the new place. Why the move?
Wow, I didn't know you were moving! When do you leave? The YW are going to miss you so much. Best of luck with the move.
Hey Shell...Just checking out your blog and heard "Let Them Be Little". I've never heard it before but (probably no need to mention) I'm in tears right now. What a cute, sweet little song. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment