CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Ohio

We got to celebrate a late anniversary in Ohio. We were able to travel there for an Iridology and Health conference. The sad thing was that we were gone during Jamin's birthday :( We were lucky that Ken and Connie were able to watch Jamin for us and give him a birthday party without us! We were able to spend a day touring a few different citys in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. We rented a car and let the wind guide us in our travels. We had noticed that the hotel had a brochure on this church that resembled Notre Dame. I thought that was pretty cool since I have been in the real Notre Dame. Well, Kevin and I were a little lost and we happened to find this church! We were so excited about it that we even took a tour! It was pretty cool!



0 comments: