CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Point Gardens

After the museum my parents and Laura Ashley went with us to check out the beautiful gardens at Thanksgiving point. My dad's feet were swollen and sore (a side effect of his kidney problems) so he decided to rent a golf cart to take us around in. We had such a blast! It was so memorable to be with my family and to have such a wonderful time!
We loved the waterfall they had built there. Thanks Dad and Mom for the memories in the golf cart. We have to thank Ash for being our entertainment (and entertaining all of those we passed by with her Phantom of the Opera songs- what would we do without the entertainment???

4 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Michelle, Look at all the fun things you and your family have been doing! That is so great!!

The backsplash was somewhat reasonable. We were given the diamond cut tiles...and then we paid about $250.00 for the rest. Hope that gives you an idea. If interested, I would love to help you sometime. But keep in mind...I am certainly not a pro!

Kara said...

Look at you guys being all fun! I need to get out and do more fun things! :) I can't believe how big your little boy is getting. We don't see you guys enough. I'm so glad that we have th blogging world to keep up with your family.

The Prices!! . said...

Wow, you have been busy! We used to go to the dinasaur museum when we would visit. It was great. Your little guy is adorable. I love taking pictures of my kids all dressed up.

Jess & Jessica said...

Oh my goodness.... Jamin is so cute in his suit!!!!! He looks like a little stud!! You guys look like you are enjoying life very much. Your family looks so good. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you again!!!!