CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Handsome!


My Kevin celebrated his birthday on August 3rd. We had 3 days of festivities! On Friday we went to dinner with Holly and Willie. I then took Kevin to the Castle of Chaos. Heather and James were able to join us there. It was such a fun activity (I highly recommend it if you are living in Utah). We were able to go around and try to solve a murder mystery. It was a perfect night! I just wanted Kevin to know how much I love him. He makes me laugh everyday. He is the most loving and forgiving man. He is such a hard worker and the most wonderful dad to our little Jamin. You are my best friend! I love you always and forever!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aynn said...

Castle of Choas sounds like fun! You are going to have to tell me more about it.

Traughber's said...

Hey I took this fantastic picture! Man am I a good photographer everyone is smiling! WOO WOO!